ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unofficial builds on hibnet
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:25:24 GMT
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Hans Dockter <mail@dockter.biz> wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Xavier Hanin wrote:
>
>  On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 6:53 AM, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
>>
>>  I tried to find out if there are builds on the CI system
>>> http://builds.xoocode.org/ but that URL does not respond.
>>>

>> It's been a long time since I've touched this, and without any community
>> catch up, the project is dormant. I may wake it up, but it'd be better for
>> Ivy to rely on an established CI server.
>>

> Gradle is hosted at JetBrain's teamcity server: http://
> teamcity.jetbrains.com
>
>  I really like Teamcity and the hosting is very reliable. They only host
> selected projects. Considering the popularity of Ivy and that they use Ivy
> under the hood in Teamcity (at least I think so), I suppose that should be
> no problem. Why not hosting the CI build of Ivy there?

This may make sense. I've quickly browsed the web UI as a guest, and while I
get a list of artifacts produced by a build [1], the links for the zip
artifacts are broken. Does artifact publication usually work properly?

Xavier

[1]
http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?tab=artifacts&buildTypeId=bt118&buildId=13458

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/