ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unofficial builds on hibnet
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:39:29 GMT
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 6:53 AM, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> I tried to find out if there are builds on the CI system
> http://builds.xoocode.org/ but that URL does not respond.

It's been a long time since I've touched this, and without any community
catch up, the project is dormant. I may wake it up, but it'd be better for
Ivy to rely on an established CI server.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/