ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy 2.0Rc1 / Full apache Release
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:01:55 GMT
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Foreman, Alex (IT) <
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com> wrote:

> Having seen that the JIRAs are all closed off.  How close do you think a RC
> is off being released and how long will it be in RC stage before the full
> version?

The vote for 2.0.0-rc1 has just started on the dev list, I strongly
encourage to download and test it even before the vote is approved. The vote
lasts for 1 week, then we will wait about 2 weeks before either creating a
new RC if outstanding bugs are reported, or promote it to the the status of
2.0.0-final. A new vote will be required in any case, so you can add one
more week.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/