ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOTS and ivy build (Was RE: unofficial builds on hibnet)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:58:49 GMT
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Foreman, Alex (IT) <
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com> wrote:

> As an Aside it would be great if similar to other OSS project there was a
> nightly build available of the latest trunk of Ivy and IvyDE (Feature? Or
> update site?)  that people could grab.  Im sure this could be automated.

Yes, that would be nice. We need to see how to set this up. Maybe a CI
server would be nice, I think there's a hudson install somewhere at the ASF,
that could be a nice way to do it. Any suggestion?

> Also Xavier, One of the things we are using to great effect is using src
> and javadocs jars as part of our system.
>
> Would it be possible for ivy to create these two jars as well as part of
> its own build?
> Eg:
> ivy.jar
> ivy.src.jar
> ivy.javadocs.jar

We already have simlar artifacts production for the maven 2 site production
when we do a release. Automating the production of these artifacts during
the nightly or CI build would be nice, I agree.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/