ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POM packaging problems
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:36:11 GMT
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Tom Widmer <tom.widmer@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Xavier Hanin wrote:
>
>> Could you please open an issue in JIRA? I agree that the packaging to ext
>> mapping is still weak in Ivy, this really need to be improved. The problem
>> is that AFAIU maven plugins can contribute new packaging with different
>> extensions, so it's pretty difficult to address all cases. Maybe something
>> configurable in the settings (mapping packaging to ext) as you suggest
>> would
>> be the best solution. But this requires more time to implement, test and
>> document.
>>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-899
>
> Can anything be done in time for 2.0? Or is 2.0RC1 about to happen?

I've just checked in a quick fix for this, now Ivy will use jar ext for
maven-plugin and bundle packaging (I don't think using 'bundle' ext make any
sense anyway). I let IVY-899 open because this is something that still need
to be improved.

Could you let me know if current trunk works for you?

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/