ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: controlling Message output
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:34:01 GMT
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 6:39 AM, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> Without knowing the internal of Ivy I think you should start
> Ant in debug mode (-d) for getting debug message ...

Exactly. When run from Ant, Ivy uses the same message level as Ant. When run
from the command line, you can control this level with a command line
option. Through the API, you can do what you want, even provide your own
MessageLogger implementation.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/