ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan Smith" <>
Subject Hibernate POM packaging
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:45:26 GMT

I've been trying to setup my enterprise repository with the latest published
version of hibernate from their repository (
I've run into an issue with some of the Hibernate modules (e.g.
hibernate-entitymanager) which appear to be due to the POM specifying the
packaging as "pom".
Looking at the Ivy source (, addMainArtifact
method), it appears that a packaging designation of "pom" (
indicates that no artifacts have been defined.
I've seen the JIRA issue logged by Tom Widmer ( - is there anything that I
can do in the interim to handle this type of package specification?