ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <a...@busybuddha.org>
Subject Re: (?) ivy internal error: no node found ...
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:13:24 GMT

Thanks.

A bit more on this one.

I later found that the internal error was NOT as harmless as it
seemed.   The build succeeded but the transitive dependencies of
myorg#mymodule had not been pulled in properly,  so while my build was
successful, the resulting app ran only until it encountered an
unresolved dependency and then threw (as one would expect in such cases)
NoClassDefFoundError.

Is there already a filed JIRA issue for this?  Could someone please
refer me to it?

--a.