ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <a...@busybuddha.org>
Subject (?) ivy internal error: no node found ...
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:29:48 GMT

One of my builds on ivy-2.0.0-beta2 is producing the following warning.

I've had to replace the actual jar names

[ivy:retrieve]     ivy internal error: no node found for
myorg#mymodule;: looked in [ ... very long list of modules including
myorg#mymodule;latest.integration ... ]

All dependencies are resolved and it doesn't seem to affect the end
result of the build.   It is unlikely I will be able to produce a
compact test case however.  I'd like to figure out what I might be able
to do to avoid the issue.

--a.