ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gregoire Henry" <ghynxm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy with Nexus
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:26:41 GMT
I have the same question ... plus

I 'm trying to have a local nexus server (...) for our binaries repos,
but it seems that nexus will only recognize artifact published with a
pom (ok it's a Maven tools after all) ..

So my questions are  :
- if we want to use nexus, should we add a pom with each artifact ?
- if I publish alongside ivy files and pom , does Ivy use  ivy files
or pom to retrieve dependencies, knowing that ivy files are much
precise for dependencies management  ?
- we don't use Maven .. only Ivy + Ant or Gant .. is that a problem
for use of nexus ?

And last (but not least) , i've seen in Nexus Home that Nexus can be
plugged with specific repository managers (only Maven repos for now )
, does someone heard about
an Ivy repository plugin for Nexus ?

Hope to have some answers ...

And ... thanks for this marvelious Ivy .. :-)

Greg