ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy looking for wrong artifact name
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:49:49 GMT
Hey Xavier,I discovered that I had previously named the module "ure", and
there was an old ivy.xml in the artifact directory that had not been
overwritten with the ivy.xml for the new module. My fault I guess. I removed
the ivy.xml from the artifact directory and the problem went away.
Thanks for getting back though

--
"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."