ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Repository sync issue
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:59:46 GMT
I'm looking for a solution to the following issue if anyone can help.We're
using Ivy with 2 repos. One SHARED on a network drive and a LOCAL one for
each user stored under the ${user.home} directory.
At the moment, I'm successfully resolving modules from the shared
repository, and following the resolve, I use retrieve to place them in a
build directory where ant can find them.
However, I'd like to be able to publish the resolved dependencies to the
local repository, so that Ivy will find them there (Shared and Local are
used in a chain resolved) first in case the network share is unavailable.
I'm looking for something like
<ivy:publish resolver="local" resolveid="#last resolve#"
which would take all of the resolved dependencies for the current module and
publish them to the local repository.
Is there any way to do this without having to use an <ivy:publish> for each
dependency?

--
"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."