ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Damm <bd...@silverspringnet.com>
Subject Depending on bouncycastle
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:38:41 GMT
Hi ivy users,

  I've started to integrate ivy with our build process, and it is fantastic.
There's something I'm having trouble with, though, and that's understanding
how to depend on bouncycastle.  It comes in at least two flavors; one for
jdk15 and one for jdk16.  We have developers on both and previously had our
build scripts pick the right one depending on what version of java ant was
run under.

How to do this with ivy?  Ivy doesn't appear to have any conditional
dependency abilities, so I can't choose one artifact or another based on what
version of java I'm running.  I suppose I could generate an
ivy.xml "just-in-time" but I'd prefer not to.  Anyone surpassed this little
hurdle?

Thank you,
-Ben

--