ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From nyc_ivy_user <nyc_ivy_u...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when running ivy report on Linux
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:35:55 GMT

FIXED the issue.

I ran ant -debug and saw the error below:

     Couldn't load ResourceStream for
org/apache/ivy/plugins/report/ivy-report.xsl

I was downloading my ivy jar file into external/std-build.
I was resolving my dependencies to external/lib

The cause of the problem was have sync="true" in my ivy retrieve task.
This removed all files in the std-build area as sync removes all files that
are not resolved in the ivy.xml.

I am now resolving dependencies to external/deps/lib and that has done the
trick.

Thanks for your help.

Have looked at debug traces?
using something like "ant _ivy-report -debug"

Could you show us your ivy-conf (ivy-init / ivysettings.xml)?