ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bartvdc <bart...@gmail.com>
Subject No sources, javadoc and transitive dependencies for locally installed maven artifacts
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:59:29 GMT

I'm trying out Ivy, in combination with my local maven repository.
I managed to set the  ivysettings and it works.
Javadoc, sources and transitive dependencies are found and downloaded for
all regular maven projects but not for those that are localy installed.
I got one for flexdock 0.5.1 , the sources, javadoc and pom are with the jar
but only the jar is downloaded.

It's the same for example with commons-logging 1.1, also in my local maven
repo and also having the source and javadoc nearby. The jar is found in the
local maven but javadoc and  sources are downloaded from the central maven
repo.When the central maven repo is commented out in the settings, it's the
same for commons-logging: source, javadoc and dependencies are not found(no
exception either).

Is this the expected behaviour? Did I miss some setting?
I'll attach the files.

Bart
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19570293/ivysettings.xml ivysettings.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19570293/ivy.xml ivy.xml