ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From rednix <>
Subject Re: .bundle extension in ivy retrieve... im so confused
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:38:58 GMT

So  ... any news on this issue? It's still the same in RC1. Do I have to open
an JIIRA issue for this one? With the current code base ivy is not usable
from within our company proxy environment. Currently I have to build a
custom jar with the mentioned code line commented out to work. But that's
not satisfying. Even a configuration option would help like "use full
request method for retrieve for problematic/special proxies". Any chance to
get this fixed before going 2.0 final?

example code:

if (!config_use_full_request_method) {
    ((HttpURLConnection) con).setRequestMethod("HEAD");
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message