ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publish is somehow disrupted by presence of ivy report?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:19:51 GMT
The publish implicitely call a deliver if required.  When the
delivered ivy file already exist, no deliver is done, so you are still
trying to publish the old delivered ivy file (that contains a
reference to the two jars).

You can change this behavior by setting forcedeliver in you publish task.

2008/8/8 Brown, Carlton <Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com>:
> Actually on second inspection it appears it's the presence of the
> ivy.xml in the publish dir that is affecting this behavior... But is
> that how it's supposed to work?

Gilles Scokart