ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jimmy Wan <ji...@indeed.com>
Subject Ivy bug with evicted modules
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:43:48 GMT
I'm seeing the following problem:

We have the following general configuration structure:
<configurations defaultconfmapping="master->master(default)">
    <conf name="master"/>
    <conf name="test" extends="master"/>
    <conf name="webapp" extends="master"/>
</configurations>

module 'myproject' has a dependency on module 'manyrevisionsparent'

module 'manyrevisionsparent 1.0' has a dependency on 'manyrevisionschild 1.0'
module 'manyrevisionsparent 1.1' has a dependency on 'manyrevisionschild 1.1'
module 'manyrevisionschild 1.0' has a dependency on 'testdependency'
module 'manyrevisionschild 1.1' has a 'test->default' dependency on 'testdependency'

When I build 'myproject', the 'master' and 'webapp' configurations end up
with a dependency on 'testdependency'.

I understand that this might not be that easy to follow. Is there a
recommended way to contribute a test case? I looked for an existing issue but
didn't see one that matched this exact case.