ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Publish is somehow disrupted by presence of ivy report?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:42:26 GMT
Now I'm noticing that implicit delivery is not performed by ivy:publish
if srcivypattern is true, not even if forcedeliver is set to true.

Is this expected behavior?  Should I open a JIRA on it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilles Scokart [mailto:gscokart@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 3:20 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: Publish is somehow disrupted by presence of ivy report?

The publish implicitely call a deliver if required.  When the delivered
ivy file already exist, no deliver is done, so you are still trying to
publish the old delivered ivy file (that contains a reference to the two
jars).

You can change this behavior by setting forcedeliver in you publish
task.

2008/8/8 Brown, Carlton <Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com>:
> Actually on second inspection it appears it's the presence of the
> ivy.xml in the publish dir that is affecting this behavior... But is
> that how it's supposed to work?

Gilles Scokart