ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "David Kincade" <>
Subject Dependency on GWT using OS information
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:00:04 GMT
I am trying to figure out how to define a dependency for my project for the gwt-dev library
version 1.5.1. The issue is that there are multiple jar files with an OS specific extension.

I am using the following dependency definition, but it can't resolve this dependency:

        <dependency org="" name="gwt-dev"  rev="1.5.1"/>

When I try to specify the OS type, it does not work either:

        <dependency org="" name="gwt-dev-linux"  rev="1.5.1"/>

It looks like I am missing something simple -  how do I need to specify this dependency such
that the OS is taken into account?

Thanks in advance,