ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Queston about ivy reports?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:51:17 GMT

Le 25 août 08 à 00:16, Barry Kaplan a écrit :

> Inside eclipse, the container includes junit-4.0. My project depends
> on
> junit-4.5 and never explicity declares a dep on junit-4.0. When I
> create a
> report for the project junit-4.0 does not appears.
>
> Why might there be such an inconsistency?

Between ant and Eclipse, do you do the resolve on different
repositories, with different settings, or with different "conf" ?
Do you have the warning "There are some duplicates entries due to
conflicts between the resolved configurations" in the IvyConsole ?
related topic: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/faq.html#duplicate-entries

Nicolas