ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Artifact url="..."
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:00:06 GMT
If we have an ivy resolved in a resolver but it cant find the artifact in the specified place
we can add the url="..." to find it somewhere non-standard.

If it uses the url string it presumes its remote and downloads it to the cache and references
it from there.

Is there a way we can _force_ it to be local even when using the url?
Obviously in most cases this is desired effect.  But it would be desirable to say actually
consider this local at all points.

Possibly at the resovler level, only if the url is a file:/// url?

Thoughts?

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com