ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Problem with revConstraint
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:04:58 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 August 2008 12:12
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with revConstraint

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Foreman, Alex (IT) < Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com>
wrote:

> Many thanks for this.
>
> I've been having trouble building the trunk for some reason.

Building from trunk should be easy, all you need is a svn checkout of trunk and ant 1.6+ installed
on your box, with NO ivy jar in your ant lib. If you have problems please report.

> Is there any chance we can have the latest snapshot in jar form like
> last time?

I'm not on my dev box now, so I can't provide it. I'm not sure I'll get time to do it before
I leave for vacation again (next week).

> Also is there a snapshot IvyDE available anywhere nightly build or
> somesuch.

Same as for Ivy, Nicolas has done a great job to provide an easy build and related instructions
for IvyDE, you should be able to build it yourself. And note that you don't need to rebuild
IvyDE to upgrade Ivy in IvyDE, with latest release of IvyDE, you can simply drop ivy.jar in
your eclipse plugins directory and eclipse should take the latest.

Xavier