ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and properties in ivy.xml files
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:32:50 GMT
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Patrick Aikens <paikens@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand the workaround you're talking about... what
> do you mean by "settings specific to IvyDE which merely include your
> usual settings + load the properties file in which you define your
> versions" - what settings would that be?

Something like:
---8<---
<ivysettings>
  <properties file="/path/to/properties.to.load.properties" />
  <include file="/path/to/ivysettings-used-from-ant.xml"/>
</ivysettings>
---8<---

If you find this useful, feel free to document it in Ivy wiki!

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/