ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Homepage enhancement
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:44:30 GMT
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:32 AM, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> ivy-eclipse, ivy-hudson-plugin, ...
> What about having a page listing these places?
> Like http://ant.apache.org/external.html or
> http://ant.apache.org/projects.html?

We already have a links page with this kind of information. Maybe it's not
maintained properly. But maybe the best would be to have a page on our wiki
for this, so that people can easily add what they want.

> BTW - I found another article:
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-ap05068/index.html
> "Automation for the people: Manage dependencies with Ivy
> Use a common repository with Apache Ant to share other projects' source
> code"

Interesting, this would deserve a link. Once again, a page on our confluence
wiki would be nice for it. Would you like to initiate it?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/