ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with revConstraint
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:11:31 GMT
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Foreman, Alex (IT) <
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com> wrote:

> Many thanks for this.
>
> I've been having trouble building the trunk for some reason.

Building from trunk should be easy, all you need is a svn checkout of trunk
and ant 1.6+ installed on your box, with NO ivy jar in your ant lib. If you
have problems please report.

> Is there any chance we can have the latest snapshot in jar form like last
> time?

I'm not on my dev box now, so I can't provide it. I'm not sure I'll get time
to do it before I leave for vacation again (next week).

> Also is there a snapshot IvyDE available anywhere nightly build or
> somesuch.

Same as for Ivy, Nicolas has done a great job to provide an easy build and
related instructions for IvyDE, you should be able to build it yourself. And
note that you don't need to rebuild IvyDE to upgrade Ivy in IvyDE, with
latest release of IvyDE, you can simply drop ivy.jar in your eclipse plugins
directory and eclipse should take the latest.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/