ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Stime, Brett" <bst...@ibsys.com>
Subject RE: Dependency on GWT using OS information
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:45:33 GMT
Maybe you can configure a special resolver? E.g.,

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/[organization]/[module]/[r
evision]/[module]-[revision]-[artifact].[ext
<http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/%5borganization%5d/%5bmod
ule%5d/%5brevision%5d/%5bmodule%5d-%5brevision%5d-%5bartifact%5d.%5bext>
]

Alternately, there's the url attribute of the dependency/artifact
element.

________________________________

From: David Kincade
Posted At: Friday, August 22, 2008 10:00 AM
Posted To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org Archives
Conversation: Dependency on GWT using OS information
Subject: Dependency on GWT using OS information

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-ivy-user/200808.mbox/%3cE42
0E6E58B8C1F4084717440F028356801DAABF7@34093-C3-EVS2.exchange.rackspace.c
om%3e

I am trying to figure out how to define a dependency for my project for
the gwt-dev library
version 1.5.1. The issue is that there are multiple jar files with an OS
specific extension.

I am using the following dependency definition, but it can't resolve
this dependency:

        <dependency org="com.google.gwt" name="gwt-dev"  rev="1.5.1"/>

When I try to specify the OS type, it does not work either:

        <dependency org="com.google.gwt" name="gwt-dev-linux"
rev="1.5.1"/>

It looks like I am missing something simple -  how do I need to specify
this dependency such
that the OS is taken into account?

Thanks in advance,

David