ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Stime, Brett" <bst...@ibsys.com>
Subject RE: RE: Revision dependency specifier
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:17:20 GMT
1.0.+ ?

________________________________

From: Holmes, Daniel
Posted At: Monday, August 18, 2008 7:10 AM
Posted To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org Archives
Conversation: RE: Revision dependency specifier
Subject: RE: Revision dependency specifier

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-ivy-user/200808.mbox/%3cAC3
2D7C72530234288643DD5F1435D537EBA98@RTPMVEXC1-PRD.hq.netapp.com%3e

I've got this OK on the publishing aspect of the module (I do something
very similar to this now).  My question was really more about the
dependency specification for modules that need to select the right
version of this module.

Daniel