ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Stime, Brett" <bst...@ibsys.com>
Subject File system trees?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:10:07 GMT
Is there a good way to handle non-jar artifacts that have predefined
file structures (HTML/JS/CSS/XSL)? For example, if there are two
different web sites that have dependencies on two different versions of
a set of JS files (like YUI), is there a way we can symlink to the
directory corresponding to the version defined in the Ivy file*?

Alternately, we are considering: zipping, publishing, retrieving (copy),
unzipping.

Even quick pointers to documentation/previous discussions would be
appreciated. Googling hasn't turned much up.

*Simplified visual:

/site1/

  index.html { <script src="js/lib/yui/dirA/A.js"> }

  js/

    lib/

      yui/ (-> /ivy-repository/YUIv1/)

        dirA/

          A.js

/site2/

  index.html { <script src="js/lib/yui/dirA/A.js"> }

  js/

    lib/

      yui/ (-> /ivy-repository/YUIv2/)

        dirA/

          A.js

        dirB/

          B.js

/ivy-repository/

  YUIv1/

    dirA/

      A.js

  YUIv2/

    dirA/

      A.js

    dirB/

      B.js

Brett Stime

Web Developer

Internet Broadcasting

P: 651-365-4000

bstime@ibsys.com I AIM: ibsysbstime

Visit us at: www.ibsys.com <http://www.ibsys.com/>

Read our blog: www.StateofLocal.com <http://www.stateoflocal.com/>

This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by
reply email and delete the message and any attachment; and be advised
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance
upon the content is prohibited.