ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Hennebrueder <use...@laliluna.de>
Subject enterprise repository
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:44:21 GMT
Hello,

I would like to define my own ivy configuration for existing projects
like Hibernate for example.

I tried to do this with the publish task
<ivy:publish resolver="shared"  pubrevision="${revision}"
status="release" />

but this task seems to require that I have at least one jar to publish.
I cannot only publish an ivy file with the defined dependencies. But I
would like just to rewrite the dependencies.

I read the discussion at
http://www.mail-archive.com/ivy-user@ant.apache.org/msg00267.html

It states that I should use the install task, but this from my
understanding does not allow to adjust the dependencies.

Well, I am wondering how to achieve this. Do you have any ideas?

Best Regards

Sebastian Hennebrueder
http://www.laliluna.de