ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Kebe" <Michael.K...@hkm.de>
Subject RE: Ivy-Boost with Eclipse project generation
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:04:06 GMT
First of all thanks for your offer to help.

Where should I open it? The ant-eclipse project is discontinued... I contacted the project
leader, but there was no response for 5 days now.

I don't think that it should be part of ivy. What do you think Xavier and Maarten?

Michael

>>> "Loehr, Ruel" <rloehr@pointserve.com> schrieb am Dienstag, 5. August 2008
um
15:39 in Nachricht
<93B3B6122B906D44BC7E8B8CEFB0DBBB1845056C50@SGP-EXCHANGE.pointserve.com>:
> Michael,
>
> You should open a defect for this.   I'd be willing to help work on a patch
> to implement this.

Hüttenwerke Krupp Mannesmann GmbH, Ehinger Str. 200, D-47259 Duisburg
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Herbert Eichelkraut, Peter Gasse, Dr. Clemens Stewing
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Karl-Ulrich Köhler
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Duisburg
Eintragung im Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Duisburg HRB 4716
http://www.hkm.de