ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Eric" <Eric.Le...@ipi.ch>
Subject AW: IvyDE and Eclipse Ganymede
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:04:16 GMT
Ok, to be more precise:
When I edit the ivy.xml with the Ivy Editor in Eclipse, nothing happens.

The only way to have my ivy.xml classpath updated is to right click on the project and choose
Build Path -> Configure Build Path -> Libraries
Then choose ivy.xml and click on Edit...
Then in the "Main" tab click on Refresh

This works, but is not as nice as the Ivy Editor used to work.
Am I the only one using Eclipse Ganymede with IvyDe?

Best regards,
Eric