ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dragut Razvan <razvan.softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy artifact pattern matcher?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:26:45 GMT

Hi folks,

I am having the same problems : being newbie to Ivy and trying to match an
artifact with some garbage at the end (timestamp). Mainly, it is the
woodstock in javanet repository :

the organization is : com.sun.woodstock
the module name is : webui-jsf
the revision in 4.3-SNAPSHOT
the artifact name is : webui-jsf-4.3-20080701.190901-8

Having all these I would need to match the 4.3- of the revision, and using
some regexp to ignore the "SNAPSHOT" from revision name and
"20080701.190901-8" from artifact name and pick the latest.

I've tried the changingPattern, changingMatcher, patternMatcher but I just
can get it working. Also, the Ivy documentation does not clearly states to
which tag these attributes applies : to dependency, to resolver ? to
something else ? Do I need to use them in conjuction with something else ?

Cheers and thanks in advance

Razvan