ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject ivyDE / WTP - Invalid classpath publish/export dependency
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:59:24 GMT
Hi,

Whenever I add J2EE Module dependencies to my WTP project to include
ivy.xml[configuration] I get the message as shown in my subject.

In my case the detailed message in Eclipse is:

/home/jvissers/Work/Java-Libraries/cache/apache/commons-logging/1.1.1/jars/commons-logging.jar.
The project contains another dependency with the same archive name.

I've introduced exclude elements for the respective libraries (spring
and blazeds) which means my cache directory in fact doesn't include
commons-logging any longer. So basically the file:

/home/jvissers/Work/Java-Libraries/cache/apache/commons-logging/1.1.1/jars/commons-logging.jar
*does not* exist.

Question: why is Eclipse/IvyDE introducing this error when no such file
exists?

Thx,
-J.