ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Will Johnson <>
Subject publish / retrieve contents of a folder as artifact
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:22:15 GMT
I was wondering if anyone has pointers on how to setup ivy to publish and
then retrieve the entire contents of a folder and all subfolders.  Many of
my projects have directories that contain configuration files, properties
files, etc and they need to be treated as artifacts along with the jars.  It
looks like I might be able to use the publications/artifact elements in my
module definition however I don't want to have to add a specific artifact
every time I add a file to the folder, ideally I could setup some kind of
path like structure similar to how I was copying them before in ant.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

-          will