ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Guilherme Namen Pimenta" <guilherme.na...@teknisa.com>
Subject Re: Commons-proxy config
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:18:04 GMT
Thanks
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:17:32 -0300, Maarten Coene  
<maarten_coene@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Could you try with latest version from SVN trunk?
> It contains a fix for your problem.
>
> Maarten
>
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Guilherme Namen Pimenta <guilherme.namen@teknisa.com>
> To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
> Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:50:41 PM
> Subject: Commons-proxy config
>
> I'm traing to retreve a commons-proxy jar with ivy, but it dont work
>
> My ivy.xml
> <ivy-module version="2.0">
>          <info organisation="org.apache" module="hello-ivy"/>
>          <dependencies>
>                  <dependency org="org.apache.commons"  
> name="commons-proxy"
> rev="1.0"/>
>          </dependencies>
> </ivy-module>
>
> The log
> resolver:
> parsing buildfile
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml
> with URI =
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml
> No ivy:settings found for the default reference 'ivy.instance'.  A  
> default
> instance will be used
>       [null] Loading
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivy.properties
>       [null] searching settings file: trying
> /root/Projetos/EntityManagerProxy/ivysettings.xml
>       [null] searching settings file: trying
> /root/Projetos/EntityManagerProxy/ivyconf.xml
>       [null] searching settings file: trying ivysettings.xml
>       [null] searching settings file: trying ivyconf.xml
>       [null] no settings file found, using default...
>       [null] :: Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 - 20080225093827 ::
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
>       [null] :: loading settings :: url =
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings.xml
>       [null] no default ivy user dir defined: set to /root/.ivy2
>       [null] no default cache defined: set to /root/.ivy2/cache
>       [null] including url:
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-public.xml
>       [null] including url:
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-shared.xml
>       [null] including url:
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-local.xml
>       [null] including url:
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-main-chain.xml
>       [null] including url:
> jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ivy-core-2.0.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-default-chain.xml
>       [null] settings loaded (99ms)
>       [null]     default cache: /root/.ivy2/cache
>       [null]     default resolver: default
>       [null]     -- 5 resolvers:
>       [null]     shared [file]
>       [null]     default [chain] [local, main]
>       [null]     local [file]
>       [null]     public [ibiblio]
>       [null]     main [chain] [shared, public]
> [ivy:retrieve] no resolved descriptor found: launching default resolve
> [ivy:retrieve] using ivy parser to parse
> file:/root/Projetos/EntityManagerProxy/ivy.xml
> [ivy:retrieve] :: resolving dependencies ::
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1
> [ivy:retrieve]  confs: [default]
> [ivy:retrieve]  validate = true
> [ivy:retrieve]  refresh = false
> [ivy:retrieve] resolving dependencies for configuration 'default'
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies for
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1 [default]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1->org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0
> [default->*]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0 {*=[*]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0
> [ivy:retrieve]  found org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1->org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0
> [default->runtime]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1->org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0
> [default->compile]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1->org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0
> [default->master]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1->org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0
> [default->compile]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->cglib#cglib-nodep;2.1_3
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> cglib#cglib-nodep;2.1_3 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> cglib#cglib-nodep;2.1_3
> [ivy:retrieve]  found cglib#cglib-nodep;2.1_3 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->cglib#cglib-nodep;2.1_3
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->jboss#javassist;3.0
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> jboss#javassist;3.0 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:  
> jboss#javassist;3.0
> [ivy:retrieve]  found jboss#javassist;3.0 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->jboss#javassist;3.0
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->aopalliance#aopalliance;1.0
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> aopalliance#aopalliance;1.0 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> aopalliance#aopalliance;1.0
> [ivy:retrieve]  found aopalliance#aopalliance;1.0 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->aopalliance#aopalliance;1.0
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->axis#axis-jaxrpc;1.2.1
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> axis#axis-jaxrpc;1.2.1 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> axis#axis-jaxrpc;1.2.1
> [ivy:retrieve]  found axis#axis-jaxrpc;1.2.1 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->axis#axis-jaxrpc;1.2.1
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->hessian#hessian;3.0.1
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> hessian#hessian;3.0.1 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> hessian#hessian;3.0.1
> [ivy:retrieve]  found hessian#hessian;3.0.1 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->hessian#hessian;3.0.1
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->burlap#burlap;2.1.7
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> burlap#burlap;2.1.7 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:  
> burlap#burlap;2.1.7
> [ivy:retrieve]  found burlap#burlap;2.1.7 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->burlap#burlap;2.1.7
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->commons-logging#commons-logging;1.0.4
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> commons-logging#commons-logging;1.0.4 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> commons-logging#commons-logging;1.0.4
> [ivy:retrieve]  found commons-logging#commons-logging;1.0.4 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->commons-logging#commons-logging;1.0.4
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->commons-collections#commons-collections;3.1
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> commons-collections#commons-collections;3.1 {optional=[compile(*),
> master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> commons-collections#commons-collections;3.1
> [ivy:retrieve]  found commons-collections#commons-collections;3.1 in
> default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->commons-collections#commons-collections;3.1
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->concurrent#concurrent;1.3.4
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> concurrent#concurrent;1.3.4 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> concurrent#concurrent;1.3.4
> [ivy:retrieve]  found concurrent#concurrent;1.3.4 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->concurrent#concurrent;1.3.4
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->xmlrpc#xmlrpc;2.0
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency: xmlrpc#xmlrpc;2.0
> {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache: xmlrpc#xmlrpc;2.0
> [ivy:retrieve]  found xmlrpc#xmlrpc;2.0 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->xmlrpc#xmlrpc;2.0
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->commons-codec#commons-codec;1.3
> [optional->master(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve] default: Checking cache for: dependency:
> commons-codec#commons-codec;1.3 {optional=[compile(*), master(*)]}
> [ivy:retrieve] default: module revision found in cache:
> commons-codec#commons-codec;1.3
> [ivy:retrieve]  found commons-codec#commons-codec;1.3 in default
> [ivy:retrieve] == resolving dependencies
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0->commons-codec#commons-codec;1.3
> [optional->compile(*)]
> [ivy:retrieve]  resolved ivy file produced in
> /root/.ivy2/cache/resolved-com.teknisa.persistencia-EntityManagerProxy-0.1.xml
> [ivy:retrieve] :: downloading artifacts ::
> [ivy:retrieve]          tried
> /root/.ivy2/shared/org.apache.commons/commons-proxy/1.0/bundles/commons-proxy.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]          tried
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-proxy/1.0/commons-proxy-1.0.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve] CLIENT ERROR: Not Found
> url=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-proxy/1.0/commons-proxy-1.0.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    [FAILED     ]
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0!commons-proxy.bundle:  (0ms)
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN: ==== shared: tried
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:
> /root/.ivy2/shared/org.apache.commons/commons-proxy/1.0/bundles/commons-proxy.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN: ==== public: tried
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-proxy/1.0/commons-proxy-1.0.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] cglib#cglib-nodep;2.1_3!cglib-nodep.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] jboss#javassist;3.0!javassist.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED]  
> aopalliance#aopalliance;1.0!aopalliance.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] axis#axis-jaxrpc;1.2.1!axis-jaxrpc.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] hessian#hessian;3.0.1!hessian.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] burlap#burlap;2.1.7!burlap.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED]
> commons-logging#commons-logging;1.0.4!commons-logging.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED]
> commons-collections#commons-collections;3.1!commons-collections.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] concurrent#concurrent;1.3.4!concurrent.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED] xmlrpc#xmlrpc;2.0!xmlrpc.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]  [NOT REQUIRED]
> commons-codec#commons-codec;1.3!commons-codec.jar
> [ivy:retrieve] :: resolution report :: resolve 384ms :: artifacts dl 48ms
>          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>          |                  |            modules            ||
> artifacts   |
>          |       conf       | number| search|dwnlded|evicted||
> number|dwnlded|
>          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>          |      default     |   12  |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   12  |
> 0   |
>          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    ::              FAILED DOWNLOADS            ::
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    :: ^ see resolution messages for details  ^ ::
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    ::
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0!commons-proxy.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve] WARN:    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]  report for  
> com.teknisa.persistencia#EntityManagerProxy;0.1
> default produced in
> /root/.ivy2/cache/com.teknisa.persistencia-EntityManagerProxy-default.xml
> [ivy:retrieve]  resolve done (384ms resolve - 48ms download)
> [ivy:retrieve]
> [ivy:retrieve] :: problems summary ::
> [ivy:retrieve] :::: WARNINGS
> [ivy:retrieve]          [FAILED     ]
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0!commons-proxy.bundle:  (0ms)
> [ivy:retrieve]  ==== shared: tried
> [ivy:retrieve]
> /root/.ivy2/shared/org.apache.commons/commons-proxy/1.0/bundles/commons-proxy.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]  ==== public: tried
> [ivy:retrieve]
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-proxy/1.0/commons-proxy-1.0.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::              FAILED DOWNLOADS            ::
> [ivy:retrieve]          :: ^ see resolution messages for details  ^ ::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::
> org.apache.commons#commons-proxy;1.0!commons-proxy.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]
> [ivy:retrieve] :: USE VERBOSE OR DEBUG MESSAGE LEVEL FOR MORE DETAILS
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /root/Projetos/EntityManagerProxy/build.xml:39: impossible to resolve
> dependencies:
>          resolve failed - see output for details
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyResolve.doExecute(IvyResolve.java:315)
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:275)
>          at
> org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPostResolveTask.ensureResolved(IvyPostResolveTask.java:204)
>          at
> org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPostResolveTask.prepareAndCheck(IvyPostResolveTask.java:151)
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyRetrieve.doExecute(IvyRetrieve.java:49)
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:275)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
>          at  
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:698)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:199)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
> Caused by: resolve failed - see output for details
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyResolve.doExecute(IvyResolve.java:237)
>          ... 22 more
> --- Nested Exception ---
> resolve failed - see output for details
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyResolve.doExecute(IvyResolve.java:237)
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:275)
>          at
> org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPostResolveTask.ensureResolved(IvyPostResolveTask.java:204)
>          at
> org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyPostResolveTask.prepareAndCheck(IvyPostResolveTask.java:151)
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyRetrieve.doExecute(IvyRetrieve.java:49)
>          at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:275)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
>          at
> org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
>          at  
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:698)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:199)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
>          at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
> Someone could help me ?
>
>
>
>



-- 
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Mime
View raw message