ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Dan North" <tasta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Versions of a Dependency
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:43:30 GMT
We had a similar situation with requiring junit 3.x and junit 4.x in the
same build. The solution (workaround?) we came up with was to name them
differently so ivy thinks they are serving different purposes - which in a
sense they are.

So we had junit3 and junit4 as artifacts published by org.junit. That way we
could choose a specific version of junit3 (3.8) and junit4 (4.4) to include
in our test classpath.

As far as I know there isn't a way to have two versions of the *same
artifact* in the same resolution set, which kind of makes sense.

Cheers,
Dan