ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Ross Camara <rmcam...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Multiple Versions of a Dependency
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:23:08 GMT

Is it possible for a component to request multiple versions of a single
dependency? The use case we are working with is that we have a suite
installer and it requires two versions of the same module to be included in
the collateral that is deployed. For example we would need two versions of
adobe acrobat that will be placed in the install image. Is there some
combination of settings and crafting of the ivy.xml file that will allow us
to do this? Or are we going to need to call our repository multiple times
with different ivy files to retrieve all the dependencies the installer
will need.

Ross Camara
Software Developer
rmcamara@us.ibm.com