ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Simmendinger, Felix" <felix.simmendin...@coremedia.com>
Subject ivy settings for filesystem resolver
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:34:17 GMT
I've got a question concerning the settings configuration for a multi-module project :

We're currently using a filesystem resolver that use a simple pattern like

<artifact pattern="../[module]/output/lib/[artifact](-[classifier]).[ext]"/>

And for the ivy files:

<ivy pattern="../[module]/${ivy.dep.file}"/>

My question is that when you retrieve artifacts of the module you just currently are building,e.g.
in an assemble task where you build a war file and you want versioned jars in it,

the versions of modules you resolve from the workspace are not correctly resolved.

The Thing is that I assume we misunderstood the way a filesystem resolver should be configured.
Correct me if I am wrong but now I think we should have linked the ivy pattern to the ivy
file that is being resolved by ivy, by the deliver task.

???

Thanks in advance

Felix Simmendinger

Felix Simmendinger

Software Engineer

tel          +49.40.325587.504

fax         +49.40.325587.999

felix.simmendinger@coremedia.com

CoreMedia

Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18

20459 Hamburg, Germany

www.coremedia.com <http://www.coremedia.com>

CoreMedia AG

Executive Board: Sören Stamer (CEO), Dr. Klemens Kleiminger (CFO)

Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Joachim Schmidt (Chairman)

Trade Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HR B 76277