ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: enviromnent variables in settings.xml
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:08:01 GMT
You can use the environment attribute on the properties element:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/configuration/properties.html

cheers,
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Gergely Nagy <greg@gnome.hu>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:31:04 PM
Subject: enviromnent variables in settings.xml

Hi,

I'd like to use enviromnent variables in an ivysettings.xml file. More
specifically, i defined an IVY_HOME enviroment variable, and I want to
reference this in other paths I define in the config, e.g. the cache and
repo dirs. Getting this value from build.xml is not enough, as we are
also using the ivy eclipse plugin.

I could not find even after extensive googling a solution for this. Any
pointers?

Cheers,
Greg