ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to exclude resolvers from latest search?
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:49:10 GMT
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Sebastien Braun <brs@yellowhippy.com>
wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have a multi-module build set up using ant and ivy that works quite well,
> only that the majority of time needed for a simple rebuild (where most of
> the
> compiling has already been done by eclipse) seems to be consumed by Ivy
> finding out that there is no latest revision of my modules on ibiblio, the
> scala-tools repository and some other network repositories, in the
> ivy:buildnumber and ivy:resolve tasks.
>
> Can I somehow tell ivy that either
> 1. it should not try to include network repositories in the search for
> latest.integration, or
> 2. it should not try to find artifacts for my organisation in the network
> repositories?

Yes, this is possible with the modules section of the settings file. I
suggest using the network repos as default resolver (in a chain) and the
internal libraries repo specified for one module. Here is an example:

<ivysettings>
<properties file="${ivy.settings.dir}/ivysettings-file.properties" />
<settings defaultCache="${cache.dir}" defaultResolver="ibiblio"
checkUpToDate="false" />
<resolvers>
<ibiblio name="ibiblio" />
<filesystem name="internal">
<ivy pattern="${repository.dir}/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml" />
<artifact pattern="${repository.dir}/[module]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
</filesystem>
</resolvers>
<modules>
<module organisation="acme" name=".*" resolver="internal" />
</modules>
</ivysettings>

This will use the internal resolver for modules from the "acme" organisation
only.

HTH,

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/