ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organisation pattern not found using repreport
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:17:33 GMT
Hello,

This is a limitation, for which there's already an issue in JIRA:

I suggest at least voting for it, or better submit a patch to fix it. The
problem is how repreport is implemented, it actually merely do a dependency
resolution. For this kind of things, I do think using a repository manager
would be better (instead of using a client side tool like Ivy). Note that
implementing specific solution with directory listing and xml parsing should
be pretty easy.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/