ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic build system?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:19:03 GMT
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Jim White <jim@pagesmiths.com> wrote:

> Jean Louis BOUDART wrote:
>
> I've seen a few time ago on this mailing list a thread about "easy ant",
>> but actually there is no implementation of.
>>

> Well, I'm sure Xavier may see that differently.  ;-)

I only have a prototype, and hasn't had much feedback on it, except from
Stefan Bodewig. So for the moment I do not devote any more time to the
project. But I'm pleased to see this kind of initiative... it would really
be nice if the Ant + Ivy community could come up with a good out of the box
solution.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/