ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy has a new wiki!
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:01:29 GMT
Hi Ivy community,

Ivy now has a brand new wiki, powered by confluence, which is much more user
friendly than the MoinMoin powered wiki we used until now.
We hope it will motivate you to contribute content, share ideas, feedback,
use cases, problems and solutions, ...

We will still update the official documentation, which should still be
considered as primary source of information, especially for reference
documentation. But we hope a community maintained wiki will help to provide
more examples, more tutorials, and more user centric information.

So go ahead, browse and contribute to the wiki now! It's only one click
away:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IVY/

Xavier
http://xhab.blogspot.com/