ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Tjeerd Verhagen" <tjeerd.verha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Site Documentation
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:26:54 GMT
No Ivy does not have site generation capabilities.

You could use Maven for that, or Stylebook from Ant. Or one of the other
projects like (no particular order):
- cocoon
- velocity / anakia / DocBook framework
- forrest
- or some other
It really depens on what kind of information you want to document  /
generate, and how to present it. And in what source format (DocBook, Dita,
other) it is.

If it is written documentation (like, use cases, manuals, etc) you can use
one of the above frameworks. Or is it generated information like javadoc,
and reports like CPD, FundBugs, JDpend, etc.? Then you'll need to run the
ant task and generate one html page (could be done through echo) to create
an index page.

Succes,

Tjeerd