ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Publishing sources
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:53:39 GMT
Folks,
   Could I please get some advice on publishing -sources artifacts to
a repo? While IvyDE recognizes source, javadoc, etc as valid artifact
types, I'm getting no love from the ivy:publish task when using these.

I tried to use the following publish task:
   <target name="publish" depends="resolve" description="--> publish
this project in the ivy repository">
       <property name="revision" value="${version}"/>
       <ivy:publish
artifactspattern="${dist.dir}/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
           resolver="masrep_sftp"
           pubrevision="${revision}"
           status="release"
           overwrite="true"
           update="true"
       />
       <echo message="project ${ant.project.name} released with
version ${revision}" />
   </target>

And in my ivy.xml, I defined these artifacts:

<publications>
   <artifact type="jar" ext="jar" conf="build" />
   <artifact type="source" ext="jar" conf="build" />
</publications>

My directory looks like

dist/jars/myproj-1.0.jar
dist/sources/myproj-1.0.jar

The binary jar publishes fine, along with its ivy.xml. However, the
source jar is completely ignored. I'm sure others are successfully
publishing sources, so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
   --kirby