ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim White <>
Subject Re: Deploying pom's
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 17:49:37 GMT
Hans Dockter wrote:

> as I understand the current Ivy, it is not possible to deploy  artifacts
> together with a ivy generated pom. Is such a feature  planned for 2.0
> final?

I've not done it myself yet, but I've assumed that a POM (whether Ivy
generated or for Maven from whatever source) can be included in the
artifact pattern and published along with any other artifacts (unlike
Maven, Ivy doesn't assume a module has a single artifact).

Pattern syntax is explained somewhat on the following page, although I
don't know what the necessary pattern (if different from the default)
that would be.

Google has this as a high hit, and seems to say that some folks have
done that successfully:

View raw message