ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Braun <...@yellowhippy.com>
Subject Is it possible to exclude resolvers from latest search?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:38:39 GMT
Hi all.

I have a multi-module build set up using ant and ivy that works quite well,
only that the majority of time needed for a simple rebuild (where most of the
compiling has already been done by eclipse) seems to be consumed by Ivy
finding out that there is no latest revision of my modules on ibiblio, the
scala-tools repository and some other network repositories, in the
ivy:buildnumber and ivy:resolve tasks.

Can I somehow tell ivy that either
1. it should not try to include network repositories in the search for
latest.integration, or
2. it should not try to find artifacts for my organisation in the network
repositories?

Thanks for your help,

--S├ębastien