ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "andy.davids" <andy.dav...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject working copy
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:19:03 GMT

Hi
Is it possible to reference the class files of another project as a
dependency ie as a workingcopy using IvyDE please?
As an example I have project depender that depends on project dependee.  I
can make a change to dependee and publish a new version then retrieve the
latest.integration revision into depender, but what I would like to do is
specify rev in ivy.xml as "workingcopy" thereby automatically reflecting
changes into depender without the publish and retrieve tasks.
Hope thats not unclear, and thank you