ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "andy.davids" <>
Subject working copy
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:19:03 GMT

Is it possible to reference the class files of another project as a
dependency ie as a workingcopy using IvyDE please?
As an example I have project depender that depends on project dependee.  I
can make a change to dependee and publish a new version then retrieve the
latest.integration revision into depender, but what I would like to do is
specify rev in ivy.xml as "workingcopy" thereby automatically reflecting
changes into depender without the publish and retrieve tasks.
Hope thats not unclear, and thank you
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message