ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gergely Nagy <g...@gnome.hu>
Subject Re: enviromnent variables in settings.xml
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:26:32 GMT
Thanks Maarten!

I've actually read that page, but what confused me was that the
properties element was supposed to load a properties file, not set a
property.

Anyway, for future reference, here is a snippet that works for me:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ivysettings>
    <properties environment="env"/>
    <property name="ivyhome" value="${env.IVY_HOME}"/>

    <caches default="default">
        <cache name="default" basedir="${ivyhome}/cache"/>
    </caches>
</ivysettings>

cheers,
Greg